Monday, June 25, 2012

New Blog Address

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for following my blog, Thriving GFCF. I am excited to introduce my new blog at www.thrivinggfcf.com. It is now in Word Press. To continue to follow my blog posts, you will need to log in your email address at the new site. Please go to www.thrivinggfcf.com and look to the right column. Under my ad, there is a line that reads, "Subscribe to blog via email." Simply enter your email address add click the "subscribe" button. It's quick and easy. My newest blog post is a new recipe, Shrimp with asparagus and carrots. It's one of my favorites so don't miss this one.

My latest blog post...shrimp with asparagus and carrots

I truly appreciate you as a follower and am excited to bring you many new exciting reviews...

Eat well, live well, thrive.

Coach Kim Rice

1 comment: