Tuesday, November 1, 2011

GFCF Living Halloween Party


Our first GFCF Living Halloween Party was a success! Everyone had a great time and ate yummy GFCF food. I actually met several of our members that I had not known before and we gained a few new members. We all feasted on GF, vegan cupcakes from Miglet's Bakery, homemade chocolate rice crispy bars, delicious apple crisp, amazing pumpkin chocolate chip bread, heavenly chocolate truffles, goodies donated by Whole Foods Market - San Ramon, chocolate bunny cookies donated by Kinnikinnick, amazing homemade chocolate donuts and apple cider donuts, among other treats. I felt so happy to see the joy in the children's faces as they got to eat almost anything they wanted from the buffet. I am hoping to do this again next year. Meanwhile, I am look forward to the GFCF Cookie exchange in December and let's not forget dinner at Piatti's in November.








 









1 comment: